Monday, 6 April 2009

Vincent van Gogh Stairway at Auvers

Vincent van Gogh Stairway at AuversVincent van Gogh Souvenir de MauveVincent van Gogh Peach Tree in Bloom
FEAR IT MAY NOT BE SHARP ENOUGH.
‘And no-one ever tried this on you?’
THERE IS A SAYING: YOU CAN’T TAKE IT WITH YOU?
‘Yes.’
HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE SERIOUSLY BELIEVED IT?
‘I remember reading once,’ said Miss Flitworth.’about these heathen kings in the desert somewhere who build ‘There’s nothing wrong with smuggling!’
I MERELY POINT OUT THAT SOME PEOPLE THINK OTHERWISE.
‘They don’t count!’
BUT -
Lightning struck, somewhere on the hill. The thunder-clap rocked the house; a few huge pyramids and put all sorts of stuff in them. Even boats. ?~en? gels in transparent trousers and a couple of saucepan lids. You can’t tell me that’s right.’I’VE NEVER BEEN VERY SURE ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT, said Bill Door. I AM NOT SURE ?WHERE? IS SUCH A THING AS RIGHT. OR WRONG. JUST PLACES TO STAND.‘No, right’s right and wrong’s wrong,’ said Miss FIitworth. ‘I was brought up to tell the difference.’BY A CONTRABANDISTOR.‘A what?’A MOVER OF CONTRABAND.

No comments: