Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Thomas Kinkade Sunset at Riverbend Farm

Thomas Kinkade Sunset at Riverbend FarmThomas Kinkade Seaside HideawayThomas Kinkade Pools of Serenity

Freezing fog filled the streets of Ankh-Morpork. The flares of street traders made little yellow haloes in the smothering billows.
The girl 'I want it to be dull and uninteresting,' said Rincewind bitterly. 'I'm afraid it's going to be short.'
'Turn your back,' she commanded, stepping into an alley.
'Not on your life,' he said.
'I'm going to take my clothes off.'
Rincewind spun around, his face red. There was a rustling peered around a corner.'We've lost them,' she said. 'Stop shaking. You're safe now.''What, you mean I'm all alone with a female homicidal maniac?' said Rincewind. 'Fine.'She relaxed and laughed at him.'I was watching you,' she said. 'An hour ago you were afraid that your future was going to be dull and uninteresting.'

No comments: