Monday, 8 September 2008

Julien Dupre paintings

Julien Dupre paintings
Julius LeBlanc Stewart paintings
Jeffrey T.Larson paintings
Observation Room. As we passed in front of my mother, that lady caught and kissed my hand, the first indication that she knew I was there, and smiled slyly to herself as always. I kissed her hair, and she put down her knitting to make Enos Enoch's hand-sign on her fallen chest.
"What are you knitting, Mother?" I asked gently, and looked to Anastasia for reply; between her spells of reliving our season in the hemlocks, my poor Lady Creamhair spoke not at all except in confidential whispers to My Ladyship, whom she stayed with constantly, as it seemed.
Anastasia colored. "It's a baby-sweater, George. Mom -- Your mother thinks I'm going to have a baby."
I considered her belly. "Are you?"
"Of course not!"
Mother nodded to the wee blue wrapper. "Bye Baby Billikins."
Anastasia colored further. "Sometimes she thinks it's that WESCAC again, andher that's pregnant."
But my mother resolutely shook her head.

No comments: