Wednesday, 10 September 2008

Juarez Machado paintings

Juarez Machado paintings
Joan Miro paintings
Jean-Honore Fragonard paintings
the Grand Tutor, and what You say must be right. But the reasonwhy I hate the idea is that I love You, George!" She looked at me straight, and took a breath. "I wantYou to make love to me!" more than You do; we hardly know each other. . ."directive), she'd never said "yes," either. With her sex, perhaps, but not with her heart of hearts.
"That's very interesting," I said. "I think I'm getting to know you better already." What she said fit nicely too with my recent advice to her, I pointed out: sayingyes to her classmates was, in effect, what I meant
"What do you mean,love?" I demanded, much unsettled. She asked me shamefacèdly whatI had meant when I'd said I lovedher. "I don't know!" I cried. "The words just came out. I don't even know what it means!" She began to weep. I apologized for hurting her feelings again -- but, flunk it all, I was alarmed, dismayed, I could not myself have said why; titillated of course, and flattered, certainly
I strode about the Treatment

No comments: