Friday, 11 July 2008

Salvador Dali The Rose painting

Salvador Dali The Rose painting
Vincent van Gogh Cafe Terrace at Night painting
when times go by,I‘ve lost something but I‘ve got something at the same time It‘s my last year in the university,well,to complaint or to memory isn‘t the most important thing during this time, I have many things to do. first, i have to learn as much as i could, study is ever the main power to strength us. this feeling is stronger than ever before at this moment.i think twice about myself,while others were enjoying their times when get together, i eager to join their, but, at the end,i feel pity for myself,do i really happy those times? no, i do not happy at all for those things that i did not really want to do.i was a dull girl, not younger any more,but i know i could study.when times I feel seak or sad about trifflers, i try to read more, there are more or less good tips exists in books to response for bad cases.i was really lucky,since i bbgan to understand some things and some people around me, i ‘ve met some poeple want to help me out of problems. i really appreciate for their kindly help.i also met some people treat me really bad when they want to ,the most things i do is to how to answer those unfriendly things, while it is absolutly not a sweet feeling when I feel hurting, i‘ve upset,cried, i always tried to keep strong before friends, they said i was a tough girl,well, it sounds great,but......,i feeling i can‘t keep optimistic everytime, i feel really tired.i do not born as a power girl.

No comments: