Sunday, 13 July 2008

Decorative painting

Decorative painting
the door and said, "What do you think I'm doing here?" Jackie started shaking uncontrollably. I hugged her, but it didn't help. She continued to shake -- to the point where I thought she'd collapse -- so I got down on my knee, pulled out the ring, and launched into my proposal. Her hand shook as I slid the ring onto her finger, and her eyes filled with tears. She was speechless. Romeo #4:I wanted Amanda to be totally surprised when I proposed, so I started with a movie and a casual dinner at one of our favorite little spots in Virginia Beach. As we ordered dessert, I knew she didn't have a clue what I was planning. After dinner we went miniature golfing -- one of her favorite summertime activities. Conveniently, the miniature golf course was very close to the beach. I suggested a stroll. We went to a secluded spot on the beach and began walking. Amanda didn't realize it, but I was carrying a towel and had tucked a

No comments: