Saturday, 14 June 2008

Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres The Grande Odalisque painting

Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres The Grande Odalisque painting
John William Waterhouse Waterhouse Narcissus painting
Exeunt all but HORTENSIO]
HORTENSIO
Well, Petruchio, this has put me in heart.Have to my widow! and if she be froward,Then hast thou taught Hortensio to be untoward.GREMIO discovered. Enter behind BIONDELLO, LUCENTIO, and BIANCA]BIONDELLO
Softly and swiftly, sir; for the priest is ready.
LUCENTIO
I fly, Biondello: but they may chance to need theeat home; therefore leave us.
BIONDELLO
Nay, faith, I'll see the church o' your back; andthen come back to my master's as soon as I can.
[Exeunt LUCENTIO, BIANCA, and BIONDELLO]
GREMIO
I marvel Cambio comes not all this while.
[Enter PETRUCHIO, KATHARINA, VINCENTIO, GRUMIO, with Attendants]
PETRUCHIO
Sir, here's the door, this is Lucentio's house:My father's bears more toward the market-place;Thither must I, and here I leave you, sir.

No comments: