Saturday, 14 June 2008

Daniel Ridgway Knight Knight Picking Flowers painting

Daniel Ridgway Knight Knight Picking Flowers painting
William Bouguereau Cupid and Psyche as Children painting
GREMIO
My cake is dough; but I'll in among the rest,Out of hope of all, but my share of the feast.
[Exit]
KATHARINA
Husband, let's follow, to see the end of this ado.
PETRUCHIO
First kiss me, Kate, and we will.
KATHARINA
What, in the midst of the street?
PETRUCHIO
What, art thou ashamed of me?
KATHARINA
No, sir, God forbid; but ashamed to kiss.
PETRUCHIO
Why, then let's home again. Come, sirrah, let's away.
KATHARINA
Nay, I will give thee a kiss: now pray thee, love, stay.
PETRUCHIO
Is not this well? Come, my sweet Kate:Better once than never, for never too late.
[Exeunt]Padua. LUCENTIO'S house.]
[Enter BAPTISTA, VINCENTIO, GREMIO, the Pedant, LUCENTIO, BIANCA, PETRUCHIO, KATHARINA, HORTENSIO, and Widow, TRANIO, BIONDELLO, and GRUMIO the Serving-men with Tranio bringing in a banquet]LUCENTIO
At last, though long, our

No comments: