Thursday, 19 February 2009

Paul Klee Hermitage

Paul Klee HermitageRene Magritte The Dangerous LiaisonRene Magritte Donna
chicken. Then at the wedding party of my sister, I decided to stop eating so much. I couldn't bear to look at myself in a mirror anymore. I got a bit drunk at the wedding party, but when I returned Home, in the darkness of my room, I decided to go on a diet. In six months, my weight dropped from 165 to 92 kilos", Momir said.
Momir now weighs in at just 92 kilograms after losing nearly half his body weight during the diet.
But doctors have "I'm about to launch a website to help other people, and I am also planning to write a book about my experience."
However, he declined to reveal everything about his diet.warned against such radical weight loss and dieting.Dietician Dr Goran Peric said in an interview in local tabloid "24 Sata": "It has helped Momir Zmiric, but it does not mean someone else would have the same results."Zmiric admitted he had passed through a crisis without cigarettes and the food he had been used to during those six months."I just insisted on continuing the diet. There were moments of crisis, but I wanted to lose weight, and, despite what doctors say in the media, I feel good and healthy. You can see I am fit," said the painter. He wants to do more.

No comments: