Sunday, 15 February 2009

Mark Rothko Violet Green and Red

Mark Rothko Violet Green and RedMark Rothko Green Red on OrangeMark Rothko Blue Green and Brown 1951
Master," said Lord Asriel. "Yes, I'm back. Do bring in your guests; I've got something very interesting to show you."
"Lord Asriel," said . "I came too late to disturb your dinner, so I made myself at Home in here. Hello, Sub-Rector. Glad to see you looking so well. Excuse my rough appearance; I've only just landed. Yes, Master, the Tokay's gone. I think you're standing in it. The Porter knocked it off the table, but it was my fault. Hello, Chaplain. I read your latest paper with great interest."
He moved away with the Chaplain, leaving Lyra with a clear view of the Master's face
the Master heavily, and came forward to shake his hand. From her hiding place Lyra watched the Master's eyes, and indeed, they flicked toward the table for a second, where the Tokay had been."Master," said Lord Asriel

No comments: