Thursday, 15 January 2009

Paul Cezanne Mount Sainte Victoire

Paul Cezanne Mount Sainte VictoirePaul Cezanne Card PlayersLaurie Maitland fire
her clean his wound and put on some fresh ointment from the little horn box while he told her some of what had happened: the fight with the stranger, the revelation that came to them both a second before the witch's arrow his meeting with the angels, his journey to the cave, and his meeting with Iorek.
"All that happening, and I Roger, and how the Gobblers caught him and I tried to rescue him, and it went wrong and Lord Asriel killed him?
"Well, I saw him. In my dream I saw him again, only he was dead, he was a ghost, and he was, like, beckoning to me, calling to me, only I couldn't hear. He didn't want me to be dead, it wasn't that. He wanted to speak to me.
"And... It was me that took him there, to Svalbard, where he got killed, it was my fault was asleep," she marveled. "D'you know, I think she was kind to me, Will, I think she was, I don't think she ever wanted to hurt me...She did such bad things, but..."She rubbed her eyes."Oh, but my dream, Will, I can't tell you how strange it was! It was like when I read the alethiometer, all that clearness and understanding going so deep you can't see the bottom, but clear all the way down."It was... Remember I told you about my friend

No comments: