Monday, 17 November 2008

Salvador Dali Les Elephants painting

Salvador Dali Les Elephants paintingWassily Kandinsky Improvisation paintingVincent van Gogh Roses painting
He ran back down the steps, stuffing the Invisibility Cloak into his back, and approached Mrs. Cattermole.

   "You?" she whispered, gazing into his face. "But – but Reg said you were the one who submitted my name for questioning!"
Hermione came running downstairs. "Let's see…. Relashio!"    The chains clinked and withdrew into the arms of the chair. Mrs. Cattermole looked just as frightened as ever before.
   "Did I?" muttered Harry, tugging at the chains binding her arms, "Well, I've had a change of heart. Diffindo!" Nothing happened. "Hermione, how do I get rid of these chains?"

"Wait, I'm trying something up here –"

"Hermione, we're surrounded by dementors!"

   "I know that, Harry, but if she wakes up and the locket's gone – I need to duplicate it – Geminio! There… That should fool her…."

No comments: