Friday, 22 August 2008

Fabian Perez Flamenco Dancer II painting

Fabian Perez Flamenco Dancer II paintingFabian Perez christine paintingGustav Klimt The Tree of Life painting
hardly heard him, he was staring so at me; and you know, I almostdid tell a lie, he scared me so much. And especially I didn't want to get a spanking there in front of Maurice! But then Uncle Ira looked like he was ready to have a stroke, and the only thing I couldthink of was how important it was to calm him down and get it out of his system. And I hated to tell a lie anyhow, especially when it might ruin his Business --"
"I wish I didn't hear this," Max said. "I wish this was finished."
"I'll bet anything you told him the truth," I hazarded.
Anastasia nodded sorrowfully. "I couldn't say aword at first, but I bent over his desk, the way I always did for spankings, and that was the same as admitting about the boys. Believe me, it was just for Uncle Ira's sake; and Maurice -- he's soclever about these things -- when Uncle Ira started spanking me, Maurice laughed and asked me wasn't it true what the boys had told him, that I didn't make love to them for my own sake at all, but

No comments: