Thursday, 22 May 2008

Igor V.Babailov paintings

Igor V.Babailov paintings
Juarez Machado paintings
Joan Miro paintings
Jean-Honore Fragonard paintings
"But I have a plan that shall right us both. I will write a paper, in three tongues-Latin, Greek, and English-and thou shall haste away with it to London in the morning. Give it to none but my uncle, the Lord Hertford; when he shall see it, he will know and say I wrote it. Then he will send for me."
"Might it not be best, my prince, that we wait here until I prove myself and make my rights secure to my domains? I should be so much the better able then to-"
The king interrupted him imperiously:
"Peace! What are thy paltry domains, thy trivial interests, contrasted with matters which concern the weal of a nation and the integrity of a throne!" Then he added, in a gentle voice, as if he were sorry for his severity, "Obey and have no fear; I will right thee, I will make thee whole-yes, more than whole. I shall remember, and requiteSo saying, he took the pen, and set himself to work. Hendon contemplated him lovingly awhile, then said to himself:

No comments: